Sale hours are 10am-4pm on FRIDAY, May 13
Sale hours are 9am-4pm on SATURDAY, May 14.
The store will be open for checkout until 5pm. (The sale area closes at 4pm.)
Half Price Day will still be TUESDAY, MAY 17 from 10am-4pm.
We will be holding the bulk of the sale OUTSIDE in the back parking lot, so please watch the Facebook page or call the store if the weather doesn't cooperate as planned.
Details For Friday and Saturday
- The bulk of the sale will take place outdoors in the back area of our parking lot. There will not be much shade so please plan appropriately.
- Please carpool and wear comfy shoes. Although we have a much better parking situation here than at the old store, during peak times (i.e. until 1pm) you may need to find alternate places to park, such as side streets, and walk a few blocks.
- Please leave all large purses at home.
- Please do not use or block the driveway on the far side of the store - this is a private drive for the tenant who lives upstairs.
- For those who want to arrive early: we can't let you in the sale area OR the store until we've got the staff assembled, the registers ready, etc., so... we will open the front door of the store at 9:45 am on Friday.
- If you would like to arrive early either Friday OR Saturday, please back into the lined parking spaces in our lot. It will be a busy place when you are ready to leave and this will be easier for everyone in the long run.
- Please remember your reusable shopping bags and please label them with your FULL NAME if possible.
The Checkout Process
- Items will still be rung through the registers inside the store.
- There will be a staging area/table outside the sale area where a staff member will take all the items you are purchasing, label your bags if necessary, and take them inside to begin processing. You can then either continue shopping in the sale area or follow the staff member inside to do more shopping and/or pay for your items.
- All sales are final.
- Cash is always appreciated as credit card processing fees are a huge expense.
- No checks please.